Business Development Manager
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Business Development Manager on behalf of leading IT company. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. The Business Development Manager will focus on selling advanced Web Design Services and will have a good technical understanding in the IT/Software space.
- Identify and close direct sales opportunities within specified region.
- Proactive lead generation, cold calling, conducting sales calls, webinars and sales visits.
- Pipeline creation, management and accurate forecasting.
- Preparation of proposals, follow up and closing sales.
- Attend events and exhibitions to promote company and actively network.
- Pro-active contribution to team meetings.
- Work with the marketing team to promote company.
- Awareness of competitive landscape and the ability to position company's products effectively.
- Maintain accurate and timely records within the CRM system.
- Meeting and exceeding personal and company targets.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- 2 years sales/business development experience with demonstrable record of success preferably in IT or software
- 3rd level qualification in a business related discipline
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Full Clean UK Driving License
- Confident presenter whether in person, online or by telephone
- Consistently demonstrates a strong work ethic and 'can do' attitude
- Possesses excellent communication skills and the ability to converse at all levels of an organisation
- Organised, thorough and dependable
- Keen to learn and comfortable in a fast moving environment
- Ability to take initiative when required
The successful Business Development Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience plus:
- Lucrative commission structure
- Bonus opportunity
- Free parking
- Flexible working options
- Dedicated social events
- Mileage allowance
- Hybrid working
The Business Development Manager role will be based in County Tyrone with the option of hybrid working.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.