Business Development Manager
|Published||about 1 month ago|
|Contact email||Aaron Savage|
Staffline Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with a food production company located in Nenagh, Co. Tipperary. The company is an established business and one of Irelands fastest growing companies with exciting plans and growth in progress and are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their Senior Management team.
The Ideal candidate for this role will have experience In managing a growing team In addition to managing multiple projects In an extremely fast paced environment. The Business Development Manager Will need to be a problem solver, with strong organisational skills to be able to coordinate large marketing, customer relations and Campaigns.
- Assisting Senior Management In Growing Brand Presence Through Digital & Print Campaigns In Addition To Campaigns Delivered By Brand Ambassadors
- Initiate & Supervise The Roll Out Of Marketing & Sales Campaigns
- Coordinate And Execute Sales Opportunities
- Manage And Motivate A Team Of Up To 5 Middle Management & 8 Brand Ambassadors
- Assist These Team Members & Their Charges And Identify How To Help Them Manage & Grow
- Compile And Correlate Data Regarding Existing Marketing Campaigns And Plan How To Further These.
Proven Team Management Skills Essential
- 3-5 Years Within The Marketing/Business Development Space
- Experience Of Managing A Growing Team In A Fast Paced Environment
- A Natural Motivator
- Strong Software & Communication Skills
- Genuine Interest In Promoting The Culture Of The Company