Business Development Manager - Fire/Security
At Staffline Recruitment we are currently seeking to recruit a Senior Business Development Manager for our client, a market leader in the provision of fire and security services.
This role will see the successful candidate use their existing contacts and network to secure new business opportunities in a proactive, professional manner. Reporting directly to the management team, an integral part of this role will be to provide strategic input and identifying innovative solutions to promote the brand. With a reputation for innovation and integrity, this company is always looking for new ways to provide leading edge, peace of mind solutions to our customers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Identify new markets and commercial opportunities, keeping abreast of industry trends and market conditions.
- Build a strong relationship with key partners and identify new strategic clients by sourcing commercial opportunities
- Offer technical advice and solutions
- Develop and close new business
- Be highly autonomous and able to be self-sufficient when it comes to time and diary
- Consult business owners at all levels from various industries and adapt style accordingly
Interested candidates will meet the following requirements:
- At least 5 years' r sales experience within the fire / security industry
- Proven track record in sales success
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- The ability to discuss technical and complex security / fire safety products in a clear and straightforward manner
- Excellent communication, networking, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Proactive mindset, with a focus on opportunity and success
- A true team player, with the ability to positively contribute to our growth
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in exploring this opportunity further, please send a copy of your CV to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment in complete confidence.
This permanent role will offer the successful applicant a very competitive salary, commission and benefits package.
Our client is ready to hire! Immediate online interviews will be held for suitable candidates.