Staffline Ireland is working with this not-for-profit financial co-operative to recruit a Business Manager to operate from their Belfast site on a permanent basis.
Reporting to: Chief Executive
Roles and Responsibilites:
- To manage the day-to-day financial operations of the organisation. To lead the staff team and oversee H&CCU's accounting systems and ensure the efficient processing of all financial transactions including savings, loans, payroll and invoicing. To ensure adherence to financial regulations and legislation.
- Ensure that regulatory quarterly and annual returns are produced, approved, and submitted on time.
- Ensure that statutory reporting for all company taxes is up to date and that relevant payments are made by required deadline
- Liaise and collaborate with business partners and develop said relationships taking direction from the CEO as necessary
- Ensure due diligence in governance of the investment portfolio, deposit and current accounts and liaise with treasurer throughout
- Ensure the day to day management of the designated liquidity policy
- Ensure all invoices and expenses are processed and paid in line with agreed budgets
- Keep all general ledger postings up to date to ensure timely month end reporting to Committees
- Produce all monthly financial management reports, presenting data and analysis of performance, accruals and prepayments, corporate tax provision, bad debt provision, depreciation and financial governance
- Manage, distribute, and delegate work to staff and monitor follow up requirements
- Conduct performance monitoring reviews and annual appraisals for direct reports and report to CEO to ensure action points are agreed, monitored and completed
- Ensure staff training needs are met and any additional action required is taken
- Monitor and liaise with CEO on any need for overtime/ additional hours that may from time to time arise
- Manage annual leave and flexi time whilst ensuring adequate cover
- Process monthly payroll for all staff and ensure salaries, pension deductions and allowances are paid as per contractual agreements
- Ensure strict compliance with staff code of conduct
- To perform all other duties ancillary to the needs of the board of directors and sub committees as required
- Experience of working in a regulatory financial environment
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience of management/staff development
- Administrative experience
For more information, please forward your CV to email@example.com OR call on 07967839600.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care