|Salary||€32000 - €35000 per annum + see ad for info|
|Published||13 days ago|
BUSINESS SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR | DUBLIN PORT | PERMANENT |
Due to immense growth, our client, a leading Freight company are currently searching for a new Business Support Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Administrator with some experience in Customer Service to join a fantastic team where a great salary, benefits and opportunities for career progression are on offer.
Reporting to the Freight Manager you will be responsible for working as part of a team in supporting the Freight Sales Team in all associated operational and administrative processes.
- Coordinating operational and administrative processes from origin to destination, liaising with various departments both locally and globally
- Liaising with customer and suppliers ensuring company's high standard of customer service and policies are upheld providing excellent account management support.
- Process shipment documentation with a high level of accuracy
- Efficient management of system event tracking and customer database files
- Compiling reports using various IT systems - SAP, Power BI and bespoke company IT systems
- Minimum 2 - 3 years' experience within an administrative freight forwarding role
- Previous experience in data analysis/ compiling reports desirable
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAP
- Ability to multi-task within a busy environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Small gym on site
- Reduced travel costs
- Hybrid working after probation
- Bike to work scheme
- Free parking
- Subsidised canteen
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.