Business Support Advisor, Carrickfergus
Staffline are URGENTLY seeking a Temporary Business Support Advisor for a leading insurance company based in Carrickfergus.
Hours of Work: average 36.67hours per week
Monday to Friday 9-5. Working 1 in 3 Saturdays 9-2.
Duration: 3 months
Salary: £20,000 per annum, on average £10.50 per hour
The accounts department are responsible for minimising outstanding debt while ensuring credit control policies and procedures are applied consistently and fairly. The Business Support Advisor play as key role in supporting the department to achieve its objectives.
- Take client calls regarding finance, debt and other queries as required.
- Manage OGI diaries for outstanding payments and preparing letters to clients.
- Contact clients regarding outstanding payments.
- Manage the Client Balance Report.
- Manage Close Premium Finance diaries, defaults, and reports.
- Liaise with insurance companies.
- Process daily lodgements for Head Office.
- Process cancellations for non-payment or outstanding documents.
- Issue refunds as required.
- 5 GCSEs at grade C or above (or equivalent) including English and Maths (will be waived in lieu of extensive related experience).
- Demonstrable previous experience in a Customer Service / Accounts role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to deal with customer complaints efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to work to multiple deadlines while maintaining accuracy.
- Working knowledge of Close Premium Finance system or other finance provider.
- Working knowledge of FCA regulations.
- Working knowledge of Open I system.