Business Support Assistant
Our Client, a Large Public Sector organisation based in Coleraine, require a Business Support Assistant to join their team.
Role : Business Support Assistant
Location : Coleraine
Hours of work : 37 hrs per week Monday to Friday
Hourly Rate : 1-12 weeks £9.25 p/hr 13 weeks + £10.41 p/hr
Main Duties :
- Contribute to the effective operation of the Democratic and Central Services Section by providing full and comprehensive administrative support to the Land and Property Section.
- Ensure that all duties are carried out in accordance with operational, statutory and legislative requirements.
- Ensure that the department complies with all statutory and legislative requirements by adhering to these requirements and working in accordance with good governance and health and safety requirements.
- Ensure that all responsibilities are carried out in a timely and effective manner and that general confidentiality is maintained in all areas relating to the work of the Council.
Full Job Description available on request.
Essential Criteria :
- A minimum of five GCSEs (Grade A-C) or equivalent, including English Language and be able to demonstrate on the application form by providing personal and specific examples, a minimum of one year's experience within a busy office. This experience must include all of the following:
- Administration support to senior management;
- Dealing with a range of internal and external customers;
- Assisting with arrangements for events/meetings etc.;
- Records management.
- Alternatively, consideration will be given to applicants who do not possess the required educational qualifications outlined above but can demonstrate, by providing personal and specific examples that they have at least two years' experience within a busy office to include the areas outlined at a-d above.
- One years' experience of using Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Internet Explorer.
- A full current driving licence (Category B, valid in the UK) and access to a vehicle that will enable the post holder to meet the requirements of the post OR have access to a form of transport that enables you to carry out the duties of the post.
If you are interested and Meet All Essential Criteria please apply via the link.