Business support Assistant
Business support assistant
Monday-Thursday 8.30 am-5 pm and Friday 8.30 am-4.30 pm.
To provide a high level of administrative and facilities support to the Support Services departments (Business Planning, Contracts & Procurement (Facilities) and Human Resources, ensuring high standards of customer service are provided to the business. This is a varied role spread across three teams and includes both administrative duties as well as practical 'hands-on' tasks within the facilities function.
- Administration support associated with the data input and update of Supplier details onto Finance System.
- Inputting of data on the Contract Management System ensuring that up-to-date details are maintained.
- Running regular reports associated with the above two Systems - identifying out-dated information and updating where necessary.
- Interpretation and presentation of report data into excel format.
- Carry out all necessary payroll administration on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Facilitate the security clearance process to ensure all relevant staff have the required security clearance.
- Support the HR team in booking, recording and management of training and development.
- Preparation of induction packs for new starts, along with the collation and processing of paperwork for all new employees, including carrying out reference checks
- Support the Business Planning team by assisting with production/update of reports.
- A minimum of 1 years' experience of working in an administration role.
- Previous experience of reconciling invoices.
- Experience working within a facilities environment.
Please note only candidate's that meet the essential criteria will be contacted.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com