Business Support Assistant
|Salary||£10.50 - £11.59 per hour|
|Published||about 1 month ago|
|Contact email||Siobhan Holmes|
Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation based in Ballymoney require a Business Support Assistant to join their team.
Role : Business Support Assistant Role
Location : Riada House Ballymoney
Hours of work : Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm
Hourly Rate : 1-12 weeks £10.50 13 weeks + £11.59
Main Duties :
- The post holder will carry out business support and administrative duties across the Environmental Services Directorate, reporting to the Business Support and Administration Manager.
- The post holder will provide an efficient, professional and customer orientated service for visitors and staff to the Environmental Services Directorate.
- The post holder will be flexible to provide cover in any specific duty within the Directorate for any other member of the Business Support and Administration Team.
- Ensure that the department complies with all statutory and legislative requirements by adhering to these requirements and working in accordance with good governance and health and safety requirements.
- Ensure that all duties are carried out in a timely and effective manner and that confidentiality is maintained in all areas relating to the work of the Council.
Essential Criteria :
- A minimum of five GCSE's (Grades A-C), or equivalent, including English and Mathematics.
- Demonstrate, by providing personal and specific examples, a minimum of one year's experience in a busy office environment to include the following areas:
- dealing with the public and responding to enquiries;
- dealing with confidential/sensitive information;
- handling payments;
- maintaining filing systems;
- maintaining spreadsheets and databases;
- minute/note taking.
- Alternatively, consideration will be given to applicants who do not possess the required educational qualifications outlined above but can demonstrate, by providing personal and specific examples, that they have at least two years' experience working in a busy office environment to include the areas outlined at a-f above.
One year's experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications to include: Word, Excel and Outlook.
If you are interested and meet all Essential Criteria please apply via the link.