Business Support Assistant
Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation based in Ballymoney require a Business Support Assistant.
Role : Business Support Assistant
Location : Riada House, Ballymoney
Hours of work : 37hrs per week , Monday to Friday
Hourly Rate : 1-12 weeks £9.00 13 weeks + £10.14
Main Duties :
- The post holder will carry out business support and administrative duties across the Environmental Services Directorate, reporting to the Business Support & Admin Manager.
- The post holder will provide an efficient, professional and customer orientated service for visitors and staff to the Environmental Services Directorate.
- The post holder will be flexible to provide cover in any specific duty within the Directorate for any other member of the Business Support and Administration Team.
- Ensure that the department complies with all statutory and legislative requirements by adhering to these requirements and working in accordance with good governance and health and safety requirements.
- Ensure that all duties are carried out in a timely and effective manner and that confidentiality is maintained in all areas relating to the work of the Council.
Full JD available on request.
Essential Criteria :
- Have 5 GCSE's (Grades A-C) including English and Maths, or equivalent.
- Have one years' experience working in a busy office environment to include all the following general administrative duties, deal with the public, handling cash and cash reconciliation.
- Competent in the use of the Microsoft Offices packages in particular, Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Publisher, Outlook and Powerpoint.
- A current full driving license valid in the UK and access to a car or *have access to a form of transport that enables you to carry out the duties of the post.
*Applies only to applicants who have a disability under the Disability Discrimination Act.