Business Support Clerk (Administration)
Temporary Business Support Clerk required for a large public sector client based in Belfast City Centre.
Rate of Pay: £10.01 per hour
Location: Belfast city centre
Hours: 37 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Duration: 2 months pending review
- To provide a clerical support service within the organisation including the maintenance of both computerised and manual systems, for example, filing and photocopying, and the processing of internal and external mail
- To perform a range of business support tasks in accordance with agreed procedures and processes, for example, cash handling, call handling, data input and extraction, and other relevant duties
- To provide a word processing service from draft documents or audio tapes (if required) including routine correspondence in the form of letters, memos, reports and other documents involving creative layouts (for example, PowerPoint presentations)
- To utilise a variety of basic office-related IT software packages and specific council, departmental or service IT systems as required
- To assist in the preparation, compilation and distribution of routine statistical, performance and other information
- To assist in the provision of a range of routine business related activities, for example, finance, Human Resources, customer support, IS/IT and general administration
- To arrange meetings and take minutes and notes as appropriate
- To maintain a high level of customer care and deal with internal and external customers of the service either face-to-face or by telephone and e-mail including the cover of front desk or reception duties as required
- To use various office machinery or equipment where appropriate, for example, binders, laminators, fax machines, photocopiers, shredders or other relevant equipment
- To know and understand individual and team goals and to prioritise own work to fulfil own area of responsibility to meet agreed standards of performance
- To participate in the identification of own and team training and development needs and the implementation of an agreed training and development programme as appropriate
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent, including English and Maths (Grade A-C)
- 1 years experience in an administration role
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.