Business Support Manager
Business Support Officer
The Client: Local Public organisation based in Lisburn, serving local residents.
As a member of the Director's staff the post holder will be required to:
- Co-ordinate business services within the Department
- In accordance with legislative requirement, Corporate Plan, strategies, and policies ensure that all relevant needs and priorities as set out in the Departmental business plan are met
- Monitor services to ensure these are delivered efficiently and effectively whilst always striving for continuous improvement and transformation of overall services
- Work closely with the Heads of Service and other Business Support Managers to support the delivery of corporate and community planning outcomes and other strategic priorities to promote the corporate and community outcomes for the area
- Develop strong relationships with partner organisations and relevant stakeholders to promote outcome focused and community centred service.
Hours of work: 37 hours
It is essential that applicants have a minimum of:
- A third level qualification e.g. (Degree or NVQ level 4, HNC, HND qualification) in Business Administration, Business Management, or a related discipline
- Three years relevant experience in a same/similar role to include the following experience.
- Budget control
- Auditing processes in a large organisation.
- Performance improvement
- Risk management
- Business continuity
- Preparation and drafting of financial and management reports for a range of audiences
Where applicants do not hold the qualifications as outlined in 1.1 above, they must demonstrate a minimum of six years' experience in 1.2 above
- Rates of pay £18.53 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.