Business Support Officer
Staffline Ireland are working with this not for profit organisation to recruit a Business Support Officer to operate from their Belfast office.
Reporting to: Senior Data and Analytics Officer
The key focus of the Business Support Officer will be to assist in the development of the HR Information System (HRIS) and provide statistical reports and trend analysis. The postholder will also contribute to the professional delivery of Human Resources (HR) services in line with the Association's business plan.
- Facilitating first level support for the HR Information System
- Develop and test systems for the management of HR processes
- Assist with the research, review and development of policies and procedures / protocols.
- Contribute to the future development of the HRIS and ensure the system operates to its full potential.
- Provide support to HR Business Partners, Seniors and Managers in delivery of a professional HR services across the business
- Ensure the recruitment of employees is in accordance with current legislation and the Association's Recruitment and Selection Policy including auditing of the process.
- Provide support and assist with the Association's annual performance review process and produce compliance reports.
- Assist in administration and monitoring of attendance management within the Association
- Deputise for colleagues within HR, as and when required
For more information, please forward your CV to email@example.com OR call on 07967839600.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care