|Salary||Up to £10.60 per hour|
|Published||24 days ago|
|Job ref||808446 810773 815789_1677255548|
Business Support Officers x 4
Downpatrick, Newry, Monaghan Row
The Client: Local Public organisation based in Newry, serving local residents.
The Role: The post holder will provide a comprehensive and flexible administrative Business Support Service working across a range of functions/departments as required, this will include implementing and maintaining business support service standards and providing an excellent stand of customer service for internal and external customers.
To contribute as a team member to the provision of a modern, professional, high quality and responsive business support and customer focused service to support the Corporate and Business Plans.
Hours of work:
Monaghan Row 37hrs
- 4 GCSEs at grades A-C to including English Language and Mathematics or equivalent AND 1 years experience providing administrative/clerical support OR in lieu of qualifications then 3 years experience in providing administrative/clerical support
- 6 months experience in the use of a Management Information System
- Customer Service experience
- Experience of handling financial transactions and keeping associated records
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Rates of pay £10.60 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.