Business Systems Analyst
The key objective of the position is to provide business system consulting to respective business functions/departments:
- Work closely with the specific functions/departments, to ensure our system capabilities are fully exploited and provide added value to function/department and overall Linden Foods business.
- Support the design, implementation and deployment of new business systems.
- Ensure training and documentation requirements are fulfilled.
- Act as contact point between system provider and business functions/departments and are responsible for ongoing exploitation and business value realisation.
- Design and develop reports to support business decision making and user requirements
- Provide 1st level Help Desk support for all systems within his/her remit
- Currently hold I.T. industry accreditation (eg: Microsoft certification) OR have a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology related subject
- Good understanding of SQL query writing
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Ability to work well within a team in a fast-paced development environment
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- 3 years + experience working as a BA.
- Experience of working with a development team
- SSRS and Power BI Experience
- SharePoint experience
PRINCE foundation/ITIL accredited