Business Systems and Controls Coordinator
Business Systems and Controls Coordinator - Public Sector - €45K
Dublin 2 - City Centre
Here at Staffline Recruitment we are searching for an experienced Business Systems and Controls Coordinator to join our client within the Public Sector. This role will involve working collaboratively with a multi-disciplinary team to coordinate and develop workstreams. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring programme administration business systems are operating and reporting to the highest standard.
- Relevant Third Level qualification or equivalent in project management.
- Experience in analysis and development of business systems.
- Proficient in MS packages, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Managing and maintaining project management documentation.
- Producing management reports and analysis.
- Support Operations & ICT analysis and act as point of contact.
- Coordinating of Business UAT for systems impacting deliverable & ensuring components being delivered are understood.
- Coordination of data clean up & migration of projects to facilitate EYP programmes.
- Working closely with Business Systems and ICT teams in the delivery of work streams.
- Identifying migration issues and risks and providing feedback on identified risks.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload under pressure.
- Enthusiastic, pragmatic, and motivated.
- Ability to drive innovation and results driven.
- Confident and approachable while being assertive when needed.
If you think this opportunity sounds right for you, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate review to Megan Nolan at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link or contact Megan Nolan at our Walkinstown Branch, on 01 4595288.