Reporting to the customer services team manager, the post holder will be a self motivated and experienced sales person - well versed in customer service and sales (B2B) and who is 100% customer focused. The ideal candidate will take pride in delivering exceptional customer experience. Working for an ever expanding manufacturing firm based in the heart of Lisburn, This role, is new to the company, due to ever increasing demand, coupled with new market expansion. The perfect candidate will be motivated to drive sales of one product (Santa FE Blinds) while being backed to succeed with award winning training. Staff reward is high on our clients priority - with not only a market leading base salary, but a very attractive bonus structure in addition.
- Liaise with customers to provide a high level of customer service
- Process orders recieved via fax, telephone or email accurately and within agreed timeframes
- Check stock levels as required and advise customers of alternatives if necessary
- Ensure accuracy and full attention to detail in all interactions with internal/external customers
- Adhere to companies internal customer service standards, quality performance process, telephone greeting and manner
- Display a co-operative and flexible approach at all times
- Ensure extensive product knowledge is maintained
- Any other reasonable dutieswhich may be required by managment from time to time.
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.