Location: County Antrim
Grafton Specialist team are delighted to be working with a superb manufacturing company who are due to growth-seeking an experienced Buyer who will be instrumental in delivering performance within a multi-million pound Department.
Key aspects of the role
- Assessing the market and being aware of competitors
- Build and maintain supplier relationships
- Monitor sales and performance against budget
- Identifying and onboarding new vendors for various projects.
- Utilising all available methods to pursue cost reductions at every available opportunity
- Monitoring supplier/delivery/quality performance
- Liaise with suppliers on all material/stock matters including scheduling changes and cost variations
- Supplier negotiation, regarding pricing and delivery structure
- Third level qualification or relevant experience
- Methodical and a team player
- Negotiating and influencing skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment
- Proficient in all Microsoft Packages to include, Excel, Powerpoint and Word
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.