Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Expediting purchase orders and managing the integrity of supplier PO promise dates
* Proactively review open orders to identify supply problems (excess inventory and backorders) and negotiate with supplier directly to remedy the issues before they impact the Company
* Ensure purchase process flow and management procedure are setup to comply with quality system request.
* Purchase the material and follow up with the shipment to ensure the delivery on schedule Drive the cost reduction
* Lead cross-functional savings projects, and drive/monitor savings projects to on time completion
* Establish supplier performance measurements and report monthly performance data to users in operating companies
* Work with QA Quality Assurance and materials team closely to focus on supplier quality improvement
* Provide and communicate the right/accurate related material data to production for review
* Plan material purchasing, manufacturing and shipment to ensure customer supply without any shortage
* Control inventory at low level and meet business turns
* Work with sales team closely to keep delivery flexible and achieve customer satisfaction
* Gather spend data to identify trends and opportunities for consolidation and leverage
* Prepare and execute bid packages utilizing RFIs, RFPs, and reverse auctions
Experience / Qualifications:
* 2 years minimum procurement/supply chain /customer service experience.
* 2 years minimum experience in an industrial manufacturing environment.
* A 3rd level business studies (or related) qualification.
* Experience of managing internal stakeholder relationships.
* Knowledge of Oracle business system would be advantageous.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org