Our client, a global manufacturer, servicing a broad range of industries, including construction, infrastructure, manufacturing, shipping, transportation, refining, energy, utilities, quarrying and mining, have vacancies for Buyers at their site in Dungannon, Co Tyrone.
As a Buyer your duties will be
- Liaising with suppliers and production departments
- Interpret and implement sales and operational plans
- Attend daily control room meetings
- Monitoring and updating pricing agreements
- Raising purchase orders and approving invoices
- Supporting any tendering or pricing requests
Hours of work:
- 40 hours weekly
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 4.45pm, Fri 8am - 2pm
The ideal Buyer will have
- Third level education or equivalent preferably in a business studies, engineering or related discipline
- Experience of working in a busy office environment. Supply Chain experience would be a distinct advantage
- Good computer skills are essential, experience of working with ERP/MRP systems would also be desirable
- The ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- Experience of Oracle would be an advantage
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- CIPS qualified or working towards it preferred
- Competitive rate of pay
- Life Assurance
Why use Staffline
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.