Buyer - Manufacturing
An excellent opportunity for a Buyer to join one of NI leading manufacturers based in their Antrim site. Reporting to the Purchasing Manager your main duties will include:
- Ensure adequate material sources.
- Negotiate the keenest prices at the best quality in all dealings with suppliers.
- Liaise with suppliers on a daily basis and develop strong supplier partnerships.
- Liaise closely with all relevant departments as required.
- Manage material costing and all associated material aspects on nominated customer programs.
- Work closely with the materials control department in assuring the timely supply of materials into the company.
- Represent the company at supplier meeting both internal and external as appropriate.
- Travel to nominated trade fairs and vendor premises as and when deemed necessary.
- Degree educated in a relevant area
- 2 year's buyers experience within a manufacturing company
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV email@example.com OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care