Buyer - Manufacturing
Salary up to £34,000
An excellent opportunity for a Buyer to join a leading Belfast based manufacturing company. Reporting to the purchasing manager and joining a bust materials team your main duties will include:
- Expediting purchase orders and managing the integrity of supplier PO promise dates
- Proactively review open orders to identify supply problems
- Ensure purchase process flow and management procedure are setup to comply with quality system request
- Purchase the material and follow up with the shipment to ensure the delivery is on schedule
- Lead cross-functional savings projects
- Establish supplier performance measurements and report monthly performance data to users
- Work with QA Quality Assurance and materials team closely to focus on supplier quality improvement
- Plan material purchasing, manufacturing and shipment to ensure customer supply without any shortage
- Control inventory at low level and meet business turns
- 2 years procurement/supply chain /customer service experience.
- 2 years experience in an industrial manufacturing environment.
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV email@example.com OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care