|Published||about 1 month ago|
|Contact email||Jenny Murphy|
An exciting opportunity has emerged for a full time and permanent CAD Engineer to join a team who are passionate about their work, proud of being pioneers and building the industry of the future together.
You will be reporting directly to the Product Engineering Manager, along with supporting the manager in all aspects of the role. Please see key role responsibilities below and email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 086 4404791 for a full and confidential discussion on this role.
* Component selection
* Preparing and reviewing technical documentation for designs
* Prepare submissions for tender related to the key client and others where necessary
* Ensure unit designs are in accordance with the approved Project specifications
* Coordinate with the production team to ensure seamless integration of design into manufacturing
* Ensure consistent quality and design across all projects relating to this customer and their specifications
The successful candidate will possess:
* A mechanical/HVAC/Building Services engineering degree / accredition or related field
* Mechanical HVAC design
* Moderate-Advanced level Microsoft Excel skills
* Proficient IT Skills
* Experience in CAD software and 3D modelling software
* Experience interpreting 2D drawings
Preferred experience also includes:
* LEAN training and/or experience of working in a LEAN organisation
* Experience in HVAC manufacturing design
* Experience in mechanical and/or controls design of datacentre air handling units
* Experience in building services engineering is desirable
* Experience of using Revit is desirable
Visa sponsorship is not available for this role there we are only accepting applications from candidates who are already based in Ireland and hold a valid working visa.
Please get in touch today to get you one step closer to your new role!