The Client: Local Public body based in Lisburn, serving local residents.
The Role: The post holder will be responsible for providing an efficient and effective service:
- Drawing plans from rough sketches; scaling plans; digitise from architectural plans
- Carry out surveys of premises, with/without inspecting officer, sketching/measuring building to enable preparation of statutory drawings and noting position of all required information, e.g. fire alarm points etc.
- Post holder provides technical assistance to outside of normal production areas i.e. assist inspecting officers with any problems regarding reading/production of plans
- Checking rough copies of notice of requirements/fire certificates from inspecting officers to ensure that all necessary information is provided in order to prepare plans as required e.g. position of fire doors, firefighting/warning equipment and liaise with inspecting officers or any discrepancies and omissions.
- Copy fire safety recommendations onto architects/original plans as required for goodwill reports and stamp accordingly; mark positions of existing/proposed hydrants, as per Officers, on site plans submitted by architects
Hours of work: Monday - Friday (9am- 5pm), 36.25 hours per week
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's at 'A', 'B' or 'C' (including English language and either technical design and graphics communications, or mechanical/technical drawing) or equivalent
- A minimum of one year's experience in drawing and scaling plans in a working environment
- Practical experience of computer aided design
Rates of pay £9.94 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.