An excellent opportunity for a CAD Technician to join a leading power generation specialist and EPC solutions provider at their site in Antrim.
Hours of work:
Monday - Thursday 8:30 - 17:00 and 8:30 - 16:00 on Fridays.
As a CAD Technician, you will support the Company's production design activity.
Main Duties include:
- Prepare high-quality drawings and technical documentation.
- Understand and interpret technical specifications and drawings.
- Liaise with clients, suppliers, sub-contractors, and colleagues to maintain the timely flow of information.
- Produce and maintain a library of standard objects and symbols.
- To have a minimum BTEC HND/ HNC or equivalent in CAD, engineering, or construction- related discipline
- To have at least two years' experience of using AutoCAD 2D and 3D within a construction or engineering environment
- To have effective IT skills and competent in the use of Microsoft Office Packages.
- To have the ability to work efficiently and accurately, with a high degree of attention to detail.
- To have previous experience using SolidWorks.
- To have previous power generation/panel experience.
For more information and on this role, please forward your CV Raymond.firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 07515924290 / 02890242824
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care