CAD TECHNICIAN, LISBURN
Job Title: CAD Technician
Salary: £13.00 / £13.80 per hour
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8.30a.m - 5.00p.m
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Understanding and interpretation of technical specifications and drawings.
- Preparation of general assemble drawings, layout drawing, pipework drawing, steel work drawings, lifting plans, single line diagrams and panel drawing in conjunction with the project / electrical design engineers.
- Preparation of documentation in accordance with Company's standard design procedures, revision numbering and document control systems
- Production and maintenance of a library of standard drawings
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, sub-contractors and colleagues to maintain the timely flow of information.
- Supply drawings as per the schedule to key personnel on shop floor and in panel shop.
- Maintenance of a library of supplier technical drawings.
- Production and maintenance of a library of standard objects and symbols.
- Minimum qualification: BTEC HND/ HNC in CAD, Engineering or Construction related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years' experience using AutoCAD 2D & 3D within a construction or engineering background.
- Effective IT skills and competent in the use of Microsoft Office Packages.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work as part of a team.
- Able to work efficiently & accurately.
- Previous experience using AutoCAD MEP.
- Previous power generation/ panel experience.
If you would like to speak in total confidence about this role please contact Caitriona McKerr on 02892667585