Call Centre Agent - Dublin 12
Full training provided!
Kick start your career today!
At Staffline Recruitment we are seeking to recruit a number of enthusiastic and motivated Call Centre Agents for a market leading company based in Dublin 12.
Full training will be provided and successful candidates will demonstrate excellent customer service skills, strong computer skills and a desire to learn and progress in a busy office environment.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Answer incoming calls and assist customers in their specific enquiries
- Provide a high level of personalised customer service
- Ensuring records of calls are complete, accurate, professional and a true reflection of the conversation
- Building rapport with customers and creating a positive customer experience
- Update databases with changes as new information is procured
- Respond to email demand, driving first point resolution as much as possible
- Additional adhoc administration duties
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Minimum 12 months experience within a high volume customer service role (call centre, travel, hospitality, retail).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and IT literacy
- Ability to pick up new procedures and systems quickly
- Ability to multi-task and understand the importance of prioritisation
- Possess a keen eye for detail and be able to spot and correct mistakes
- Excellent PC skills
- Highly adaptable individual that responds positively to change in a fast-paced environment
Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates so please do not delay in sending a copy of your cv for review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
This is a permanent position and a super opportunity to join an organisation with long term career prospects!