Call Centre Agents (Healthcare) Dublin 15 | Permanent
Call Centre Agents, Healthcare Sector | Permanent Contract
The Client: Located in Dublin West, our client is a leading healthcare services provider with expertise in patient therapies. Our client is committed to providing essential services to their customers and pride themselves on their levels of patient care. They are currently seeking to recruit new team members to join their customer service team.
The Role: As a Call Centre Agent, you will be required to support key functions within the customer service and operations departments. You will be responsible for handling a high volume of incoming and outgoing calls focused on customer care, quality and compliance and you will also handle internal queries via phone and email. You will ensure policies and procedures are strictly adhered to and implement best practice to ensure SLA's are met. This role will require extensive phone, PC work, data entry and participation in projects.
Hours of work: Between the hours of 8am-5pm Monday to Friday (40 hours per week) - Immediate Start!
- A minimum education requirement of 5 passes in the Leaving Certificate including a pass in Maths and English (Higher or Ordinary level only, Foundation level subjects will not apply)
- At least 6-12 months call centre experience required or equivalent
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel (experience with billing systems a distinct advantage)
- Accurate, high speed data entry skills and good typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Previous experience in a healthcare setting
- Degree in Business or related field (not essential)
- Hourly pay rate & weekly payroll (27.500k annual salary equivalent)
- Occasional over time
- Experience with a recognised organisation in the healthcare sector
- Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent positions internally
WHY APPLY TO STAFFLINE IRELAND?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Cork, Galway and Dundalk. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.staffline.ie