Call Centre Agents (Inbound), Kildare | 9am-5pm
Call Centre Agents, Financial Services | 6 month contract | Kildare
The Client: Headquartered in Dublin, our client is a leading financial services provider with a well established retail network. Our client is committed to providing simplified financial services solutions to their clients. They are currently experiencing growth in the market with a range of innovative products tailored to suit customer's needs.
The Role: As a Contact Centre Agent, you will be required to support key functions within the customer service and sales departments. You will be responsible for handling a high volume of outgoing calls focused on customer service, quality and compliance and you will also handle internal queries via phone and email. You will ensure policies and procedures are strictly adhered to and implement best practice to ensure SLA's are met. The role will require extensive phone, PC work, data entry and participation in projects.
Hours of work: 9am-5pm Monday to Friday (37 hours per week) - Immediate Start!
Contract: 6 months but may extend depending on business requirements
- A minimum education requirement of 5 passes in the Leaving Certificate including a pass in Maths and English (Higher or Ordinary level only, Foundation level subjects will not apply)
- At least 6-12 months call centre experience required, preferably in financial services
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel (experience with financial/banking systems a distinct advantage)
- Accurate, high speed data entry skills and good typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Previous experience in a financial services or banking
- Degree in Business or related field (not essential)
- Hourly pay rate & weekly payroll
- Occasional over time
- Experience with a recognised organisation in the financial services sector
- Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent positions internally
WHY APPLY TO STAFFLINE IRELAND?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Cork, Galway and Dundalk. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.staffline.ie