Capital Build and Asset Co-Ordinator
The Client: Local Public body based in Lisburn, serving local residents.
The post holder will support the Capital Build and Asset Manager in the delivery of Capital Projects, Assets and Infrastructure programmes including co-ordination of activities across directorates.
Hours of work: Monday - Friday (9am- 5pm), 36.25 hours per week
- Possess a degree level qualification in a relevant subject such as, Construction; Building Surveying; Energy and Building Services Engineering; Planning & Property Development; Estates Management or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years post graduate experience working in a capital projects management role
- Demonstrable experience of successfully managing new build construction projects
- Demonstrable experience of successful delivery of construction procurement and contract management
- Demonstrable experience in the use of architectural design software
- Can demonstrate:
- Excellent planning, communication and organisational ability
- Ability to work under pressure of multiple deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- A strong customer orientation
- Possess a full, current UK driving licence or have access to a form of transport which enables them to fulfil the full requirements of the job
- Possess a project management qualification eg. Prince2
- Have experience of working within local government or the public sector
- Rates of pay £17.05 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.