Car Park Attendant
|Salary||Up to £10.65 per hour|
|Published||2 months ago|
|Contact email||Orlaith Fogarty|
Car Park Attendant required for a large public sector organisation.
Location: Belfast City Centre
Hours: 40 hours per week- on a shift basis, may include weekends
Duration: 6 months with possible extension
JOB SUMMARY / MAIN PURPOSE:
You will provide customers with a prompt and courteous service by dealing with all customer enquiries in an efficient and friendly manner.
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
The post holder will be required to carry out a range of duties which may include all or some of the following:
- Maintenance and upkeep of a pc based automated car park system.
- Efficient operation of work area whilst on duty.
- Responsibility for all Company monies whilst on duty.
- Making regular deposits from cash drawer, keeping a minimal operational float.
- Accurate completion of all paperwork including cash reconciliations and company logbooks.
- Provide courtesy and respect to all patrons and fellow members of staff.
- Vigilance in respect of unusual occurrences or undesirable persons on premises and to inform management or security as soon as possible.
- Ensure a tidy appearance and always wearing uniform.
- Daily cleanliness of working areas (including car park levels) and general housekeeping.
- Any other duties which may be required.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience of working in a retail/customer service environment
- Experience of cash handling
- Experience of dealing with customer enquiries and complaints
- Minimum of 3 GCSEs at Grade C or above, or equivalent, including English and Maths or, alternatively be able to demonstrate at least 2 years relevant experience in a similar post
- Possess a valid driving license
If you are interested and available for this position, please upload your CV to the link or contact Orlaith Fogarty. Orlaith.Fogarty@staffline.co.uk
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles. As there are so many applications, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.