Job Title: Care Assistant
The Client: HSCNI
To work with other members of staff to meet the complex care needs of individual residents through person centred care, in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and promotes independence. To provide a quality of service which ensures the physical, psychological, social, emotional and spiritual needs of individuals are being met.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide safe, effective care with compassion.
- To provide care that is resident focused whilst ensuring that residents' dignity and privacy are maintained at all times.
- To work to recognised standards, including RQIA and Apex Policies and Procedures.
- To provide, where appropriate, personal assistance to residents such as bathing, washing, toileting, dressing, feeding etc. whilst ensuring the privacy, dignity and rights of residents are maintained
- To observe and report to Nurse Manager / Staff Nurse changes in residents' health, wellbeing and behaviours.
- To report to the Nurse Manager / Staff Nurse untoward incidents, e.g. falls, accidents, unexplained injuries,
- To report any concerns re possible abuse of service users immediately to the nurse in charge.
- To report to the Nurse Manager / Nurse in Charge any complaints, compliments (written or verbal) and maintain a record of same.
Hours of work: Flexible working hours
Level 1 Registered Nurse on live NMC register (General Adult/Mental Health/Learning Disability branch
NVQ Level IV in Social Care and minimum of 2 years' experience caring for older people in a formal setting and be registered or eligible for registration with NISCC.
- Rates of pay vary depending on hours worked.
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button. #INDPUBSEC23