Care Assistants - Ballycastle
£8.79 per hour (Additional Staff Benefits)
Staffline Recruitment are currently recruiting Permanent Full Time Care Assistants for one of Northern Ireland's longest serving family owned providers of care, based in Ballycastle
Our client has an outstanding reputation with over 30 years experience, also picking up 42 awards along the way in the last three years. Our client also offers excellent training and clear opportunities to grow your career.
If you are 18 years of above (due to shift patterns), naturally passionate about caring for others, flexible, comfortable with personal care and able to display a high level of empathy as well as show a long term committment, we would love to hear from you.
These roles will be challenging but extremely rewarding, especially in the current climate, so we'll have a friendly and detailed call first to determine if this is the right role for you.
As a Care Assistant you will:
- Deliver individual care for each patient
- Assist with personal care
- Make beds neatly and tidy drawers, lockers and wardrobes within bedrooms.
- Assist in the general tidying and cleaning of the Home and all nursing equipment.
- Work as part of the team to maintain a high standard of nursing care in the home.
- Must have a good command of written and spoken English
- Ability to communicate with the elderly
- Committed long term to work set hours
- Be willing to register with NISCC (Northern Ireland Social Care Council)
- £8.79 per hour
- Working with an Award-winning team with family values
- Comprehensive paid induction
- Wide variety of training provided
- Career development opportunities
- Free car parking* and uniform
- Incentives for employee referrals*
- Health and wellbeing initiatives
- Team building initiatives
- Access to a range of safety measures to assist you in the current crisis
- *T&C's apply
How to apply
Please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitmen by clicking on APPLY. You can also contact Wes for more information on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.