Care Assistants - Ballycastle
Salary: £9.08 per hour (Additional Staff Benefits)
Staffline Recruitment are currently recruiting Care Assistants for one of Northern Ireland's longest serving family owned providers of care, based in Ballycastle. These roles are offered on a full time permanent basis
Our client has an outstanding reputation with over 30 years experience, also picking up 42 awards along the way in the last three years. Our client also offers excellent training and clear opportunities to grow your career.
If you are 18 years of above (due to shift patterns), naturally passionate about caring for others, flexible, comfortable with personal care and able to display a high level of empathy as well as show a long term committment, we would love to hear from you. Previous experience is not necessary.
Shifts usually operate:
- 8am to 8pm (Days)
- 8pm to 8am (Nights)
- Three days on and four off, alternating on a rota basis to cover Monday - Sunday
As a Care Assistant you will:
- Deliver individual care for each patient
- Assist with personal care
- Make beds neatly and tidy drawers, lockers and wardrobes within bedrooms.
- Assist in the general tidying and cleaning of the Home and all nursing equipment.
- Work as part of the team to maintain a high standard of nursing care in the home.
- Must have a good command of written and spoken English
- Physically fit
- Ability to communicate with the elderly
- Committed long term to work set hours
- Be willing to register with NISCC (Northern Ireland Social Care Council)
- £9.08 per hour
- Working with an Award-winning team with family values
- Comprehensive paid induction
- Wide variety of training provided
- Career development opportunities
- Free car parking* and uniform
- Incentives for employee referrals*
- Health and wellbeing initiatives
- Team building initiatives
- *T&C's apply
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on APPLY and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.