Care Assistants - Ballycastle
Salary: £8.28 per hour (Additional Staff Benefits incl. hotel discounts)
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit Permanent Full Time Care Assistants for one of Northern Ireland's longest serving family owned providers of care, based in Ballycastle.
Our client has an outstanding reputation with a family based working environment where everyone is treated with dignity and respect. As well as providing high quality care, our client has also picked up 25 awards along the way.
We are also extremely keen to speak with you if you've provided care/support to a relative/friend in a voluntary or unpaid capacity, as well as Level 2 and Level 3 Health & Social Care students.
As a Care Assistant you will:
- Deliver individual care for each patient
- Assist with personal care
- Make beds neatly and tidy drawers, lockers and wardrobes within bedrooms.
- Assist in the general tidying and cleaning of the Home and all nursing equipment.
- Work as part of the team to maintain a high standard of nursing care in the home.
- Good General Health (medically fit)
- Must have a good command of written and spoken English
- Ability to communicate with the elderly
- Ability to work set hours, flexible to meet the needs of the organisation
- Be willing to register with NISCC (Northern Ireland Social Care Council)
- Demonstrate a commitment to providing care
You will receive a salary of:
- £8.28 per hour
- Staff benefits including hotel discount
- Excellent training and continued professional development.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland