Care Assistants - Dunmurry
Salary: £8.79 per hour (Additional Staff Benefits incl. hotel discounts)
Staffline Recruitment are currently recruiting Permanent Full Time Care Assistants for one of Northern Ireland's longest serving family owned providers of care, based in Dunmurry
Our client has an outstanding reputation with over 30 years experience, also picking up 42 awards along the way in the last two years
We are extremely keen to hear from candidates who have experience in a voluntary or unpaid capacity caring for others.
If you are seeking to begin your career in Healthcare then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
As a Care Assistant you will:
- Deliver individual care for each patient
- Assist with personal care
- Make beds neatly and tidy drawers, lockers and wardrobes within bedrooms.
- Assist in the general tidying and cleaning of the Home and all nursing equipment.
- Work as part of the team to maintain a high standard of nursing care in the home.
- Demonstrate a passion and commitment to providing care
- Must have a good command of written and spoken English
- Ability to communicate with the elderly
- Committed long term to work set hours
- Be willing to register with NISCC (Northern Ireland Social Care Council)
In return you will receive:
- £8.79 per hour
- Staff benefits including hotel discount
- Excellent training and continued professional development.
- Access to a range of safety measures to assist you in the current crisis
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.