Care Assistants (Nights) - West Belfast
Care Assistants (Nights)
Location: West Belfast
Salary: £8.79 per hour (Additional Staff Benefits incl. hotel discounts)
Grafton Recruitment are currently recruiting Permanent Full Time Care Assistants (Nights) for one of Northern Ireland's longest serving family owned providers of care, based at the below location:
- West Belfast
Our client has an outstanding reputation with a family based working environment where everyone is treated with dignity and respect. As well as providing high quality care, our client has also picked up 42 awards along the way in the last two years
Previous experience isn't necessary as you'll be given full training. We are looking for candidates who are committed long term to delivering quality care, are compassionate and the ability to build relationships with the residents.
We also understand that you may have concerns working in the Care Sector relating to COVID-19. Our client has an extensive range of measures in place to ensure your safety, which we are more than happy to share in detail with you.
As a Care Assistant you will:
- Deliver individual care for each patient
- Assist with personal care
- Make beds neatly and tidy drawers, lockers and wardrobes within bedrooms.
- Assist in the general tidying and cleaning of the Home and all nursing equipment.
- Work as part of the team to maintain a high standard of nursing care in the home.
- Good General Health (medically fit)
- Must have a good command of written and spoken English
- Ability to communicate with the elderly
- Committed long term to work set hours
- Be willing to register with NISCC (Northern Ireland Social Care Council)
- Demonstrate a commitment to providing care
You will receive a salary of:
- £8.79 per hour
- Staff benefits including hotel discount
- Excellent training and continued professional development.
- Access to a range of safety measures to assist you in the current crisis
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland