Care Assistants - West Belfast
Location: West Belfast
Salary: £8.79 per hour (Additional Staff Benefits incl. hotel discounts)
Staffline Recruitment are currently recruiting Permanent Full Time Care Assistants for one of Northern Ireland's longest serving family owned providers of care, based in West Belfast
Our client has an outstanding reputation with over 30 years experience, also picking up 42 awards along the way in the last two years
If you've got a natural caring nature and you're also committed to providing care on a long term basis then we'd love to hear from you. You'll receive excellent training and clear opportunities to progress.
We would also love to hear from you if you've had previous experience providing care to a relative or friend in a voluntary capacity.
As a Care Assistant you will:
- Work as part of a team to deliver excellent quality, person-centred care to all residents
- Enrich the lives of residents through the organisation and delivery of activities
- Update and maintain records in line with patient care
- Support the Nursing team to ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Demonstrate a passion and commitment to providing care
- Must have a good command of written and spoken English
- Ability to communicate with the elderly
- Committed long term to work set hours
- Be willing to register with NISCC (Northern Ireland Social Care Council)
You will receive:
- £8.79 per hour
- Staff benefits including hotel discount
- Excellent training and continued professional development.
- Access to a range of safety measures to assist you in the current crisis
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.