The Client: Local Educational body based in Armagh, serving local residents.
- Monitor the standard of cleaning (where appropriate) investigate complaints in respect of the cleaning provision, take corrective action and report to the estates manager
- Ensure that bins within the building complex are washed and cleaned
- Empty on a daily basis litter bins within the building complex
- Provide an ongoing cleaning service to the entire premises to deal with such things as spillage, flooding, regular toilet cleaning, litter or any cleaning problem associated with weather conditions
- Replenish toilet rolls, soaps, paper towels and any other requisites as required throughout the working day.
- Open and close the premises and grounds, except in circumstances where the college management or designated line manager authorises another person to do so
- Ensure that all windows are closed; doors and gates, both internal and external are locked at the end of each day.
- Operating fire alarm, burglar alarm and building security systems and report any faults.
- Despatch goods and other materials throughout and from the building
Hours of work: 36 hrs
- Applicant must be literate and numerate
- A minimum of one years' relevant experience in a building related discipline such as caretaking, building maintenance or building trade with some supervisory responsibility
- A full current driving licence and access to a vehicle
- The successful candidate will need to undergo an Access NI check
- Formal qualifications which indicate an appropriate level of literacy and/or numeracy
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation and practise
- Rates of Pay: £9.42 p/hr
- Holiday Entitlement
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.