Caretaker required for Football pitches to cover Coleraine and surrounding areas
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES AND PERSONAL DUTIES
1. Responsible for the opening and closing of the pavilion and being in attendance when facilities are in use by the public.
2. Responsible for the security of the building and for ensuring that conditions of letting are observed.
3. Responsible for cleaning the pavilion and ensuring the building is maintained to a high standard of cleanliness.
4. To ensure safe operation of systems within the pavilion including the heating system.
5. Assisting with user groups of the pavilion as required.
6. Identify and report any maintenance requirements.
7. Such other duties as may be allocated from time to time.
- Six months experience of general maintenance within a similar work environment
- Six months experience of cleaning in a work environment
- Experience dealing with general public
- Experience keeping records
Temporary ongoing position casual hours as and when required
Interested in this role or wanting to find out more information please call Ashleigh 028 25642699