The Client: Local Government body based in Lisburn, serving local residents.
The post holder will be responsible for maintaining a high level of general cleanliness, general maintenance and upkeep, ensuring a friendly and efficient service to the public. Driving duties and other services to support the activities of the Section in keeping with aims and values.
Hours of work: 18.50hours per week
- At least 1 years' experience in a working environment in cleaning, caretaking and security
- At least 6 months' experience in a customer facing role
- At least 6 months' experience of cash handling and keeping associated records in a work environment
- Experience of operating electrical and mechanical cleaning equipment
- Experience of operating heating plant equipment
- Rates of pay £9.25/£9.50 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.