Staffline Recruitment are currently taking applications for an experienced Caretaker on behalf of the Louth Meath Education and Training Board. This is a great opportunity offering sociable working hours in a supportive working environment.
- Managing the general cleanliness and tidiness of the Training Centre and its environs, including cleaning tasks in classrooms, workshops, corridors, toilets, canteen, yards, stores, ground maintenance work, waste management and any other area identified.
- Ensuring the efficient and economical operation of the heating, lighting, water and sewage Systems.
- Ensuring the security of the Training Centre and Grounds by securing exits/entrances, windows, doors etc at appropriate times, and assisting generally in the efficient operation of the Centre.
- Cleanliness and general tidiness of the Training Centre and its environs
- Cleanliness and servicing of storerooms, wash-up facilities and toilets
- Supervise the operation of central heating plant and ensure efficient and economic operation
- Ensure that all drains, water traps etc. are cleaned regularly
- Control all general lighting to ensure economy
- Ensure that the yards and loading bays are clean and tidy
- Supervise and control use of all cleaning equipment
- Clean and control the dust extractor and fume extractor equipment
- Ensure that all windows in work area are secured before lock-up time
- Ensure that all lights, water taps, fans, extractor plants etc are turned off before lockup time
- Report any defects or unusual occurrences to Assistant Manager. (Facilities)
- Willing co-operation in undertaking tasks allocated to him/her
- Undergo Health and Safety training as required
- Any other duties which may be specified by management from time to time
JOB CODE: DUNSL
JOB TYPE: Full time, Temporary