CARETAKER / HANDYMAN
Caretaker / Handyman
In partnership with our well established Client, we are recruiting for a Part Time Caretaker based in Downpatrick.
This role is seasonal until end of September / October
Hours of work:
9.30am - 5pm Monday to Wednesday -22.5 hours per week
Rate of Pay:
£8.21 - 9.00 per hour depending on experience
Duties and Responsibilities
- Care taking / looking after playing fields / pavilions.
- Opening and closing facility.
- Cleaning premises / Empty litter bins and cleaning refuse.
- Grasscutting (Ride on Mower).
- Upkeep and maintenance to Fences and Boundaries.
- Assisting in Health and Safety.
- Care of planted areas, pots and border.
- Keeping records of bookings.
- Experience in a relevant area for example care taking, handyman and maintenance.
- Experience in working in a public face to face environment (Dealing with Customers).
- Valid Driving Licence.
Do you have what it takes to join the successful team please contact Gregory on 028 92667585 or click on apply button to email your CV.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.