Case Manager - Public Sector - €48k
Case Manager - Public Sector - €48K
A fantastic opportunity currently exists for an experienced Case Manager to join our client, a public sector body with offices in Dublin City Centre. This role will be offered as a 12 month contract, with a strong possibility of extension upon completion. Due to the nature of this role, it is possible to be based in any of this organisation's regional offices so location should not be an issue if you are interested!
The purpose of this position will be to take responsibility for and manage a caseload of grant programmes. The successful candidate will monitor project implementation and provide support and guidance to achieve the objectives of those programmes. The role involves promoting a credible and professional relationship with all relevant stakeholders within the area of responsibility.
- Management of and support to a caseload of organisations and ensuring that all relevant information is communicated clearly and effectively
- Oversee and monitor the performance of organisations against agreed project actions and milestones and expected outputs and
- Challenge, trouble shoot and help problem solve across a caseload of organisations.
- On-going liaison with other colleagues within the Directorate and across Directorates to ensure effective implementation of Programmes
- Provide feedback regarding specific supports, training requirements, identifying risks, trends and suggesting how negative issues can be addressed
- Support networking, exchange of good practice, and supporting the development of organisations through wider linkages networking
- Ensure good lines of communication are maintained with organisations
- Co-work with team members in Finance to ensure effective disbursement of grant aid
- Co-work with team members in the Monitoring and Analysis Unit ensure effective monitoring of funded projects
- Relevant Third Level qualification (e.g. Degree) or equivalent
- Case management experience, ideally in a public sector setting
- Experience in project monitoring and provision of project support
- Strong background in stakeholder engagement & relationship building
- Ideally have a strong understanding and experience of social inclusion
- Ideally have knowledge / experience of public sector grant processes
- Drivers licence & provision of car for business purposes is essential
A salary in the region of €48,000 along with benefits, flexitime and excellent annual leave entitlements will be on offer to the successful candidate.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday, January 15th 2020.
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the enclosed link.