Cash Handler - F/T
Cash Handler Temp F/T, Dublin South
Our client, a large well known Banking organisation, is recruiting for a temporary Cash Handler in their busy back office processing centre based in South Dublin. The role is expected to last until end of January dependent on Business needs.
To process a set of standard tasks to a high quality, working within a team environment and where contact is required with internal / external customers and suppliers a good working relationship is maintained.
The primary function of this role will be the operating and running of a large note counting machine, ensuring that customer lodgements are processed through the machine in a timely manner and ensuring that the machine is running efficiently.
The role is temp /ongoing and the hours will be 35 hours a week, with a working pattern similar to the following:
Please note that a degree of flexibility will be needed from successful candidate and candidates must be available to work between core Banking Hours.
Candidates will need to undergo Enhanced Pre-screening checks which will include a Criminal Record Check and Pass a Credit Vetting Check.
- Previous experience in operating machinery is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Ability to meet demanding deadlines and timescales
- Good written & verbal communication skills
Other Significant Role Requirements: Listed below are any further key factors which have a bearing on being able to perform the role effectively
- Ability to work on your feet in operating large note counting machines.
- Ability to compete standard activities.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to plan and organise own workflow to meet operational deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Commitment to high quality customer service.
- Good PC skills including Microsoft Office.
- Proven high standards of work.
If you are keen on going forward for the role please submit your c.v. to the link attached or call Paula McClymont at Grafton Recruitment.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.