Casual Fitness Instructor
Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation based in Ballymoney require Causal Fitness Instructors to join their team.
Role : Casual Fitness Instructor
Location : JDLC (Ballymoney)
Hours of Work : Causal - as and when required ( must be flexible with Leisure Centre opening hrs )
Hourly Rate : 1-12 weeks £9.25 13 weeks + £10.01
Main Duties :
- Responsible for the effective and efficient day to day operation of the Fitness Studio and its associated activities/programmes; involving the supervision and control of members of the public using the facilities, enforcement of Health & Safety regulations and standard operating procedures.
- The post holder will be expected to achieve high quality services by the development and effective use of Council resources. Responsible for delivering continuous improvement that provides effective and efficient service delivery to the customer with strong focus on tangible outcomes.
Full Job Description available on request
Essential Criteria :
- One years experience working within a leisure/fitness environment.
- Must possess a valid Level Two Fitness Instructor Qualification (with Gym).
- Experience of Health & Safety at work.
- One years experience of cleaning in a work environment.
- Available to work short notice including evenings and weekends.
- Must be able to undertake the physical aspects of the role.
- Available to attend staff training on a regular basis.
Desirable Criteria :
- Possess a valid First Aid Qualification.
*Successful candidates must be willing to complete and Enhanced Access NI*
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link.