Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation based in Coleraine require a Casual Fitness Instructor to join their team.
Hours of work: Casual - as and when required
Rate of Pay - £9.50 increasing to £10.19 after 12 weeks.
Location - Coleraine
- Responsible for ensuring effective and positive working within and across the facilities, and within the Service in order to meet customer needs.
- Delivery of standard operating procedures including all Council and Centre policies / procedures and knowledge of the emergency action plans.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene throughout the centre and the cleanliness of the outdoor boundaries by using manual, mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Responsible for safe and correct use of chemicals, ensuring documentation is completed as specified by COSHH.
- Report defects in or damage to the building, equipment, fixtures and fittings to the Fitness / Centre Supervisors. In the case of emergency carry out minor repairs where possible and within safe boundaries.
- Responsible for administrating First Aid as and when appropriate to assist with major incident; ensuring incidents are dealt with efficiently and promptly while accurately recording details in respect of potential insurance claims. Relating all details of incidents to the Fitness Supervisor and when necessary.
- Deliver high quality cost effective services.
- Continuously improve the Council's overall performance within the facilities.
- Maintain the highest standards of customer care within the facility, dealing with potential and existing users including day to day enquiries, complaints and increase of memberships
- Enforce regulations, which directly impact on the Health & Safety and well-being of all patrons using the Centre's facilities.
- One years' experience working within a leisure/fitness environment
- Must possess a valid Level Two Fitness Instructor Qualification (with Gym)
- Experience of Health & Safety at work
- One years' experience of cleaning in a work environment
Full Job Description available on request
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link.