Catering and Deli Assistant
|Salary||€11.50 - €12.00 per hour|
|Published||about 2 months ago|
Staffline Recruitment are welcoming applications for a Deli assistant based in Limerick.
Deli Assistant and Salad Bar Assistants
THIS IS FULL TIME ROLE - YOU NEED TO ELIGABLE FOR FULL TIME WORK IN IRELAND
Monday to Friday
9am to 2.15pm or 7am to 2pm
The successful candidates will be enthusiastic and self-motivated to provide an excellent level of service with attention to detail and open to experience opportunities in all areas of the store.
Experience in food preparation and Customer Service in a Salad bar / Hot counter / Deli operation is essential while the ability to cook from scratch along with an interest in current food trends is preferable.
The Deli Assistant will have the following responsibilities:
Key Responsibilities (but not exhaustive) :
- Provide a fast, friendly and efficient level of customer service.
- Prepare and assist with food preparation when required.
- Set up / replenish counters and merchandising the Deli.
- Ensure the regular and systematic cleaning and maintenance of the equipment in all areas of the Deli both front of house and in the kitchen.
- To monitor and deliver the HACCP programme for the Deli to ensure effective standards in line with hygiene and quality regulations.
- Work as part of the team to provide the highest standard of food preparation quality, presentation and service.
- To adhere to specifications, standards and procedures while at work.
- An advanced level of English and a professional and polite manner is essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible to work up to 5 days over 7, weekends inclusive.
- Organised, excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Hard-working and flexible, with the ability to work both as part of a team and on own initiative.