|Salary||Up to £9.50 per hour|
|Published||about 2 months ago|
Are you available to work 16 hours per week between the hours of 8am - 3.30pm? Do you have experience working as a Catering Assistant? Staffline are currently recruiting for a catering assistant based in Antrim for a leading caterning provider.
As a catering assistant you will be responsible for the following:
- Following the catering manager's directions, including setting up the dining area.
- Making sure all tableware and serving dishes are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before each service.
- Taking accurate inventory of food and catering supplies.
- Ensuring areas are well maintained and in adherance with health and safety guidelines.
- Dealing with customers in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Cash handling duties
- Any other duties as and when requested.
If you are interested in this role and would to discuss further please contact Grace@Staffline on 028 2564 2699