|Salary||Up to £10.42 per hour|
|Published||about 1 month ago|
|Contact email||Dearbhla Mooney|
Job Title: Catering Assistant
- 5 out of 7 Days
- General Kitchen Duties
- Maintain high levels of cleanliness at all times.
- Maintaining counters and serving customers
- Ensuring that areas of work are kept to a high standard of cleanliness throughout the day
- Completing production, wastage, temperature, and cleaning records.
- Complying with all company and legal procedures relating to food safety, hygiene, health and safety and personal requirements
- Operating a till and cash handling duties
Main Duties and Requirements:
- Experience working in a similar role
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Good communication skills - written and verbal
- The ability to demonstrate great team-work skills
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
Hours of work: 40 Hours
- Rates of pay £10.42
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button. #INDDEELN23